skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Wisconsin bound!
I'm headed to the airport for the long holiday break. I'll be in Wisconsin through January 7th! Missing my SC friends, but can't wait to see everyone back home!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet T
Adventures in Gamecock Country
About Me
Tricia
Columbia, South Carolina
I'm a graduate student at the University of South Carolina and loving it!
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Life and Jesus
I've Moved!
Austin and Courtney's adventure through the Navy way of life...
Friends.
Rising in the East
Check out my new blog!
Kimi...Profe... Teacher...whatever works
Christmas in the Arctic...I mean Wisconsin
Isi K
Exams
My Carolina To-Do
Visit the Riverwalk
Spend a day (at least) in Charleston
Take a trip to the beach (√)
Dance to McFly whenever possible
Columbia Museum of Art
Take a trip to the mountains
See the holiday lights at the zoo
Hang out at the Salty Nut
Visit Kevin Clarke
Explore the Riverbanks Zoo
Celebrate St. Patty’s Day in Five Points
Visit Courtney Rae
Explore Asheville
Attend an SEC football game (√)
Tent camping
Visit the Congaree National Park
Go hiking
Enjoy an afternoon on The Historic Horseshoe (√)
Tour the State House
Eat fried chicken and sweet tea
Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(29)
▼
December
(6)
7 days of Christmas...continued!
7 days of Christmas...
Wisconsin bound!
Holy snow!
Thanksgiving Recap
So close...
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment