Sunday, December 28, 2008

7 days of Christmas...

The past week was full of preparations, celebrations, family and gluttony for the Kennedys. Christmas lasted for 7 days and I'm hoping I can work off a fraction of the calories I took in over the next year! I've included a not-so-brief summary for you all to enjoy!

Days 1 & 2: Cookie-baking with the O'Connor ladies...yes, we took two days to bake enough for everyone!

Auntie Sheila and Mom, ie the Peanut Butter ball rollers...
Can't tell they're sisters, can you

Dane, Rachel and Ali working quality control!

And in between the cookies - after lots and lots of anticipation and excitement - Ash made it home from Spain!!

We wanted to welcome her in her new language of course!

Look at how cute our little European is :)

Day 3: The Kennedy Cousin Christmas party was graciously hosted by Katie and Jeremey. They've done an amazing job renovating Grandma and Grandpa's old house, so it was great to see. The night was full of good company, weird coincidences, lots of laughs and reminiscing...including, but not limited to: Ms. Betty W. and the County Fair. Can't wait for next year!

Days 4: A long-standing tradition -- Christmas Eve with the Kennedy family! It was great fun to see the whole family together and catch up. Of course there was way too much food, laughter, gifts and (yes) caroling. Good times all around.

Dad and his sibs

The traditional piano recital had a Hawaiian flair this year thanks to Mia

Cutey Keana

Lady Kennedy Cousins - missing a few

Princess Sophie and her pearls

The night would not be complete without goofing around...

Grace hiding from the camera

One word: Payback :)

Days 5-7 coming soon!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That is COLD. I didn't even see that coming. Don't make me start spreading rumors about you, missy.

Whatever, we both look fabulous.